Once you have printed using a document template you can view and change future template printing options manually on the Print Configurations form.
- Click the Ares Icon and choose Print Configuration. The Print Configurations form opens.
- Change the Printer, Edit, and Prompt settings by clicking the Save icon.
- If Edit is unchecked, the word template will not open for viewing and editing. If Prompt is unchecked, the Printer Settings form will not display when you print.
- Your Filter and Sort Columns settings can also be edited here.
- These settings are stored for each template on the local machine and not in your staff user profile, because the printers available on each workstation may be different.
- The Sort and Filter settings are saved to the print template directory while the remaining settings are saved locally per Windows user.
- The saved setting are now your default settings for printing your documents.
If you elect to be prompted to view the Printer Settings form before a print job, you can change the settings. When you click Print they are saved to Print Configurations.