This section covers creating users in Aeon using the Aeon Client. Non-staff users are created in the Aeon Client. The record is housed on the User Information form. You create, edit, view and track user information from this form as well as add an image to the user record.
Creating a New User
- From the Home page, click the New User button on the Home ribbon.
- Fill in the new user's username, first and last name, ID Number, etc.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Input a password, and then input it again in the second box for verification.
- Click OK. The user has now been added to the system.
Adding an Image to the User Record
Once you have created the new user you can choose to store and display an external image file on the User Information form.
- Right click on the generic Image icon and choose Select Image (or double-click the image).
- The Select Image form opens. Click on Import Image and navigate to the image you want to load into Aeon. Click Open.
- The image will import into the Select Image form. Here you can choose from among the Image Options to zoom, rotate and size the image within the Preview space.
- Save the image by clicking the Save icon. The image will be placed under the Details tab of the User Information form.
Reloading a New Image
To reload a new image, simply follow the steps above, selecting a new image or choosing from a previously stored image.
Saving the Image to a File
To save a loaded image to a file, right-click and choose Save Image to File. All previous images are recorded in the Image History on the Select Image form.
The creation date for user accounts created either in the Client or in the web interface is stored in the CreationDate field in the Users table of the database and displays next to the user's name in the Users Waiting to be Cleared group.