All new users default to a status of Not Cleared after registering or being created in the Client. Staff can decide when to clear users as being uncleared does not prevent users from submitting requests or using the Aeon web. The steps required to clear a user vary depending upon when you choose to clear the user. There are three places within the Client that you can change a user status to cleared:
- Clear a user from the Users Waiting to be Cleared group
- Clear a user from the Users Waiting to be Cleared form
- Clear a user from the User Information form
A popup notification window displays when users need to be cleared. This includes newly created users and users who have been changed from a status of Cleared to Not Cleared, e.g., when the user expiration date is reached.
Clearing from the Users Waiting to be Cleared Group
Quickly clear an individual user from the Home page.
- Right click on the user in the Users Waiting to be Cleared group and click the Clear User pop-up button.
- The user is automatically cleared and removed from the grid.
Clearing from the Users Waiting to be Cleared Form
Clear individually users quickly from the Users Waiting to be Cleared form.
- Double-click the Waiting to be Cleared header in the Users Waiting to be Cleared group to access the Users Waiting to be Cleared form.
- Click the user that you wish to clear in the Users To Be Cleared grid.
- Click the Clear User button in the Clearing Options group of the Process ribbon.
- The user is now cleared and is removed from the grid.
When clearing users on the Users Waiting to be Cleared form, you must select and clear each user individually. You cannot select multiple users in the grid.
Clearing a User from the User Information Form
You can clear newly created users from the User Information form immediately after creating the user in the client.
- Double-click the user you want to clear in the Users Waiting to be Cleared group to access the User Information form.
- Click the Process tab to view the Clearing Options on the ribbon.
- Click the Clear User button.
- The Clearance Status changes from Not Cleared to Cleared and the ribbon changes to the Home ribbon.