Clicking on a course in the Current Courses grid (located under the Main Menu) opens the Main Menu course grid opens the Course Details pane displaying course information, the Reserve Items grid. The Instructor Course Tools menu enables Instructors and Full Proxy users to view and edit individual courses.
- To view a course from the Main Menu, simply click on the course you wish to view.
- The Course Details form opens providing the course number, name and description, semester, instructor, email subscription information. If there is a course URL link it will be active and viewable here.
- You can elect to change your email subscription from this pane.
- The Reserve Items grid lists all reserve items available for the course and supplies the title, author, inactive date, status and Instructor and Personal tags for the items.
- Click on any item in the grid to view, edit or delete the item.
Use the Edit Course option to change information about a course such as the course name, course number, department or description. Required fields are denoted by a *. Click Modify Course to save changes.
The Course Semester cannot be changed from within the Edit Course option.
Instructors cannot delete courses via the web interface. If an Instructor wants to delete a course they should contact reserves staff to delete it through the client.