Clicking on a course in the Main Menu course grid opens the Course Details pane to display course information, the Reserve Items grid and the Instructor Course Tools Menu. The Cross Listings action on the The Instructor Course Tools menu enables Instructors and Full Proxy Users to add additional department and course number information to course details, enabling students to find courses using the alternative course information. The Course Details page will provide the additional course information for cross-listed courses.
- From the Main Menu course grid, click on the course you want to cross list.
- Use the Cross Listing course option in the Instructor Course Tools menu to open the Cross Listings page. This page provides Course Details as well as a grid of current cross-listings for the course.
- Fill out the information fields under Add a Cross-Listing.;
- Click the Add Cross Listed Course button. The cross-listing is added into the grid.
- Add any other cross-listings for the course if desired.