You can find the most recent version of the Patron Request Service on the ILLiad Downloads page.
NOTE: If you are using ILLiad 8.5 or higher, you need to use version 22.214.171.124. If you are using ILLiad 8.4 or previous, use 126.96.36.199.
- Download the Patron Request Service file from the ILLiad Downloads page.
- Once downloaded, double-click the file to begin the installation.
- On the InstallShield Wizard screen, select Next.
- Select the ILLiad Web Directory. The default location, C:\inetpub\wwwroot\illiad is selected automatically for you. Select Next.
Note: If your ILLiad Web Directory has been changed to another location, you will need to select that location.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
- The ILLiad Patron Request Service will configure your new software installation. This may take a few minutes.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, select Finish. The ILLiad Patron Request Service is now installed on your computer.
Testing the Patron Request Service
You can verify that the Patron Request Service has been installed or upgraded correctly by using the following URL:
Substitute your.server.name with the name of your ILLiad server. The resulting page should show the version number of the Patron Request Service installed.