See the following downloadable pdf flowcharts for Docline processing help at the bottom of the page:
- Docline Lending Loan Workflow
- Docline Lending Print Article Workflow
- Docline Lending Electronic Article Workflow
- Open the Awaiting Lending Request Processing queue by double-clicking on that status. Then double-click on the request to open the request form.
- If the request looks like something you can fill, click on Finished Searching to move the request to Awaiting Stacks Searching.
- Go back to the Main form and click refresh or hit F5. You'll see the request move from Awaiting Lending Request Processing to Awaiting Stacks Searching.
- In the Lending Processing ribbon, choose Print Stacks Search Items to print the form for the item and move it to In Stacks Searching.
- Use the printout as your coversheet when filling the request, and go to the stacks to find the item.
- When you have found the item, go back to ILLiad and choose Update Stacks Search Results from the Lending Ribbon.
- Type the Transaction Number in the Update Stacks Search ribbon and click on Search.
- When you get results, choose Mark Found to say you can fill the item. That will put the item in the table to update Docline.
- Copy and fill the request as normal.
- Once you have filled the requests you should update the request status in Docline.
For more information about updating Docline, see Updating Lending Docline Requests.