You are able to send specific custom emails for multiple requests from grids in the ILLiad client. In order for this to work, you must have email routing set up. See Email Routing for more information.
- In the ILLiad client, open a queue or list of requests.
- Select the request/s you want to send a specific email to.
- Click Send Notification, and select the email you want to send from the dropdown. The emails that display in this dropdown are configured in the ILLiad Customization Manager.
- A pop-up message will display and ask if you want to send the emails.
- Click Yes.
- If emails have been configured to move to a new status, they will be routed automatically.