The Aeon staff manager allows you to export the staff user list in various formats (HTML, XLS, TXT or XML). The procedure for exporting each format is essentially the same.
- Display the list of export file types using one of two methods:
- Click the Export User List button on the Home ribbon.
- Click on the Aeon icon in the top left corner of the window and select the Export User List option.
- Select the desired export type. A save dialog form appears.
- Browse to the location you wish to save the exported file.
- Input a file name for the exported list. The default name is AeonStaffUsers_YYYY_MM_DD.ext, where YYYY, MM, and DD are the current year, month and date, and ext is the extension for the selected export type.
- Click the Save button to save the file. The saved user list will be exported to the location you selected.
- Following the export, a dialog form will display asking if you wish to view the saved file. Click Yes to view the file, No to close the form and return to the staff manager.