If you want to duplicate an Activity using the same request items, you can clone an Activity and the request items into a new Activity from the Activity Information form. You can select which users and requests you want to copy for the new Activity. You can send associate users an Activity Registration email to let them know they have been associated with the Activity.
- Select and open the Activity from the Activities Request list or search results.
- Click Clone Activity in the Home ribbon.
- The Clone Activity tab opens.
- Select a new user to associate with the Activity by clicking the down arrow and choosing the desired Username. Select the Begin Date and End Date.
- In the User Links box, choose any Associated Users from the original Activity you want to include on the new Activity. By default all users are selected. To include a user as an Associated User on the new Activity, leave the checkbox next to the username Checked. Uncheck the box for any users you do not want to include. If you want to view a user in more detail, double-click on the user in the grid to open the User Information form.
- In the Requests box, choose any requests from the original Activity you want to include on the new Activity. By default all requests are selected. To include a request on the new Activity, leave the checkbox next to the Transaction Number Checked. Uncheck the box for any requests you do not want to include. If you want to view a request in more detail, double-click on the request in the grid to open the Request form.
- Click Clone to clone the Activity.
- The new Activity automatically displays. The Activity Details tab is open, showing the new Activity ID number.
- The Activity's requests display in the Requests tab with the status of Awaiting Activity Processing.
- Associated Users appear in the Users tab. You can add additional Associated Users using the Search box on the Manage ribbon.
- The History tab shows that the Activity has been cloned from a previous Activity.
Only users associated with the Activity when the Clone Activity form was opened will be copied to the new Activity. If you move to the Users tab after opening the Clone Activity form and create a new user for the Activity, that user will not be copied to the new Activity.