You can add Lending requests manually for any borrowing library by opening their address record and clicking Add Request.
- From the ILLiad main screen, search for the address you want to add a request for using the Search Addresses group.
- On the Address form, click Add Request.
- A new blank request form (an Article request by default) will open and and assign a transaction number. Until saved, the request will be at the status of Request Added through Client.
- Fill in citation information for the request. Make sure to select the correct Request Type (Article or Loan).
- Route the new request to the appropriate queue, or click Save and the request will be automatically routed to Awaiting Lending Request Processing.