- From a request form, click on the Send E-mail button.
- Choose the email you want to send from the dropdown list. Note that the name of the Email Routing rule is displayed, not the email template name.
- The email template will appear. Edit the text if needed.
- To route the request to the status specified in the Email Routing rule, check the Change Status on Send box.
- Click Send to send the email.
The list of emails that appears will only be emails associated with that process type. For example, if you open a Borrowing request and click the Send Email button, only emails that you specified as Borrowing (in the EmailRouting table) will appear.