Before using Ares, staff users will need to set up an Ares account in the Ares Staff Manager. See Ares Staff Manager for more information.
- Double click the Ares Icon to open the logon form.
- If you want Ares to remember your Username and Site for each future login, check the Remember Me box before clicking OK.
- Enter your Username and Password and select the Site you want to log into. Then click OK.
Closing the Ares Client
- Close the client by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the Home form, or by using the Exit command in the Ares Icon.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to exit, or click No to remain in the client.
If changes have been made to the layout of any forms or grids in the client and you have not saved them using the Save Layouts command, the Save Changed Layouts checkbox on the Confirm Exit form gives you the opportunity to save those changes before exiting.