Adding a Shared List Item is a very similar process to adding a Reserve Item. There will be no tags, notes, or active/inactive dates. The user can specify a general supply method depending on the Reserve Item type. When viewing a Shared List, the user can click on a Shared List Item and view the details of that Item. If the Item is an upload or a web link the user can view the Item in their browser. From this page, users may also edit or delete the Shared List Item.
- To add an item to a Shared List, first click on the Shared List you want to add the item to.
- The Instructor Shared List Tools menu will display on the left.
- Click Add Shared List Reserve Items.
- To add a new Item to the Shared List, click the Item type then fill in the information and click Submit.
- To import an existing item to the Shared List from a course, click on the course from the table.
- Check the box next to the Item/s you want to import to the Shared List.
- Click Import Items.