Instructors can clone existing course Items into a Shared List on the Ares web pages.
- From the Main Menu, click on the Course that you want to clone Shared List Items to.
- Click Add Reserve Items from the Instructor Course Tools on the left menu.
- You will see a section Or would you like to import from a current or previously taught course?
- Click on the Course you want to clone items from.
- Check the boxes next to them items you want to clone.
- Click Import Items. A progress bar will appear.
- Once the Items have been cloned/imported, you will be taken back to the Course Details page.