You can use custom request flags to mark requests for specific custom purposes. For example, you could create a flag to assign to requests that need to be reviewed by a supervisor. These flags are independent of the request and photoduplication statuses. Flags will display on the Aeon main menu along with the status queues.
Creating Custom Flags
You can add custom flags to the Aeon Customization Manager under System | General | CustomFlags.
- In the CustomFlags table, click New Record.
Fill in the following information:
ID This value will be auto-populated. Flag Name The name of your custom flag.
- Click Save.
Using Request Flags
You can add or remove request flags on individual transactions on the request form. You can also add or remove flags from multiple transactions.
Adding Request Flags
You can easily add flags to transactions by clicking the Add Flag button on the request form.
- Open the request you want to add a flag to.
- Click Add Flag.
- Select the flag that you want to add from the list. You can add more than one flag to a request.
- The flag has now been applied to the request.
Removing Request Flags
You can easily remove flags from transactions by clicking the Remove Flag button on the request form.
- Open the request you want to remove the flag from.
- Click Remove Flag. This button will only be available if a flag has been added to the request.
- Select the flag that you want to remove from the list.
- The flag has now been removed from the request.
Flag Batch Processing
You also have the option to assign or remove flags from multiple transactions.
- Assign a flag to a specific user's requests. From the user's information form, click the Requests tab and select all of the requests you want to assign a flag to. Click the Add Flag button and select the flag you want to assign to the requests.
- Add or Remove Flags. From the Aeon main screen, double-click on a flag queue to view all requests marked with that specific flag. From here you can select some or all of the requests and add a flag by clicking Add Flag or remove a flag by clicking Remove Flag.