Once items have been successfully searched in your OPAC and routed to Document Delivery, you can print pull Slips and/or Labels to go with the items. Depending on the nature of the items requested and your institutional policies for Interlibrary Loan, to print one or more of the following:
- Article Slips - DocDelArticleSlips.doc
- Loan Labels - DocDelLoanLabels.doc
- Article Mailing Labels - DocDelArticleMailingLabels.doc
- Loan Mailing Labels - DocDelLoanMailingLabels.doc
Printing Pull Slips
- On the ILLiad main screen, click on the Document Delivery ribbon.
- Click Print Pull Slips.
- Items in the Awaiting DD Stacks Searching queue will be printed and moved to the status of In DD Stacks Searching.
- Use the printed pull slips to retrieve items from your library's collection.