Custom queues are statuses that you set up in your Ares system to hold items that may need some special processing outside of the standard steps. These custom queues can be created and managed in the Ares Customization Manager.
- In the Ares Customization Manager, navigate to System | General | CustomQueues.
- Click New Record. The CustomQueues table grid will open.
- Enter the name of your new custom queue in the Queue field.
- If you want to be able to use this status as a flag, check the Is Flag box.
- If you want to be able to clone Items at this flagged status, check the Can Clone box.
- Click Save.