Request searches can also be performed using the Request Search form. This search allows you to conduct a more detailed and filtered search than the default search.
- To open Request Searching, click on the small arrow under the Search button and select Request Search.
- From the Requests ribbon, select the modules you want to search in (Borrowing, Document Delivery, Lending).
- Select any request type limits to specifically include or exclude (Active, Checked Out, Cancelled, Finished).
- Enter request, library, or patron information into one or more blank fields.
- Click Search or hit the enter key to search.
- Search results will display in a grid under the search form. If there is only one result, the Request form will automatically open that result.
- If there are no results or if you want to refine your search, simply re-enter new search criteria.