Cloning in Lending is achieved using the Clone to Current Borrower and Clone to Another Borrower buttons which are found on a Cloning ribbon tab only when the SystemID is LWeb or OTH. Searching looks at LenderString, LibraryName, and Address1, Address2, Address3 and Address4 fields.
- Open the request you want to clone. NOTE: Only requests with the System ID of OTH or LWEB can be cloned in Lending.
- To clone to the current Borrower library, click Clone to Current Borrower.
- To clone to a different Borrower, click Clone to Another Borrower.
- A dropdown will appear, and you can search for the institution to clone the request to.
- Use the search box to locate the institution. You can search by LenderString, LibraryName, and Address1, Address2, Address3 and Address4 fields.
- When you have located the institution to clone to, click them on the search list and click Clone.
- A popup box will display the new transaction number and confirm that the request was cloned, and ask if you want to open the new request.
- Choose Yes or No to open the new request. The original request will remain open.
- The new request will go to Awaiting Lending Request Processing.