The 9.1 ILLiad web pages adhere to accessibility standards for Section 508 and WCAG 2.1. Streamlined with a modern look and feel, these pages have a responsive design for mobile use and meet most requested accessibility requirements. The web Tune-up is available as part of Atlas' Concierge services or as a standalone package for customers who just need help updating their pages.
- Included in the tune-up are basic web interface customizations such as:
- Modifying the patron registration form to include supported input fields and instructions
- Modifying or creating item request forms to include supported input fields and fields labels appropriate to local needs.
- Support assistance with validation rules, default values, status messages and other settings in the ILLiad Customization Manager that pertain to the configuration of the patron web interface.
- Applying branding with logos and other graphics, custom colors, and fonts.
An Atlas project manager will work with you to collect your web changes and design ideas in a set of requirements that are submitted to our development team for coding. Once the pages are delivered, you'll have the opportunity to review, test, and request corrections if any are needed before putting into production.
Interested? Contact Atlas Support for a quote.