Upon importing, ILLiad will attempt to match any downloaded Renewal Request records with transactions already in the system. Once in ILLiad, Renewal requests are automatically set to a status of Awaiting Renewal Request Processing.
For details about downloading various types of Lending Requests (including Renewal Requests) see Downloading and Importing Lending Requests.
Processing Renewal Requests
- In the Lending module, double-click and open the Awaiting Renewal Request Processing queue.
- Double-click on a transaction to pull up an individual transaction record and determine whether to allow or deny a renewal.
- If you choose not to renew the item, click No in the Renewals group of the Lending Processing Ribbon. The transaction status will return to Item Shipped.
- If you choose to renew the item, you can choose either Yes or Yes with Due Date. The transaction status will return to Item Shipped.
- Choose Yes if you want to choose your own due date. Change the Due Date in the Due Date field on the request form, save your change, and click Yes.
- Choose Yes with Due Date if you want to use the date calculated from your Customization Manager setting for RenewalDateDays and the initial Due Date of the transaction.