To install the ILLiad Client, you must have administrator access to the client machine. The client setup file can be found at ILLiad 9.0 Downloads.
Before installing the ILLiad client, the ILLiad server and database must be installed and configured. See Running the ILLiad Server Installation Program for more information.
- Once you have downloaded the ILLiad client executable file, right-click on the icon and choose Run as Administrator.
- The Install Shield Wizard will open. Click Next to begin the installation.
- Select a setup type: Complete or Custom. Custom installations are only recommended for advanced users. Click Next.
- Specify the folder you want to install the ILLiad Client files. The default location is C:\Program FIles\ILLiad. Click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- Click Finish to complete the installation. By default, the Launch the SQL Alias Manager box will be checked.
- The SQL Alias Manager will open. You must setup a logon profile using the SQL Alias Manager before using any of the ILLiad applications. See Creating a SQL Alias Manager Profile for more information.
Make sure to give Read, Write, and Modify permissions to the C:\Program FIles\ILLiad folder and subfolders.