The Hot List allows the user to group items they may want to access quickly or may need for more than one course. The Hot List appears above the student's current course listing on the Main Menu page. Clicking My Hot List displays the Hot List grid. Clicking on an item in the Hot List grid opens the detail item page.
Adding Hot List Items
- From the Main Menu page, under the My Course grid, click on the course you want to choose items from to add to your Hot List. The Course Details page opens.
- Under the Reserve Items grid check the items you want to add to the Hot List. Click Add checked items to Hot List.
- Newly added items show Added in the Hot List column of the grid.
- A Reserve Items grid below the Course Details lists each Reserve item along with Title, Author and Usage.
Removing Hot List Items
- From the Main Menu page, under the My Hot List grid, check the items you want to remove from your Hot List. Click Remove checked items from Hot List.
- Newly deleted items show Removed in the Hot List column of the grid.
Items can be also be removed from within the My Hot List menu option and from the Reserve Items Grid on the Course Details page.
Viewing the Hot List
There are a couple of ways to view the Hot List.
- Click on the My Hot List menu option under Student Tools to open the My Hot List Grid.
- View the Hot List from the Student Main Menu.
Click on an item within the My Hot List grid to view the Item Details Page for the item.