Queues are the electronic equivalent of paper bins to hold your requests. They allow you to sort your work easily into different types of requests, or they can be used for assigning requests to certain staff members. You can use the Route feature to move requests from one queue to another.
- On any request form, click Route.
- Select the queue you want to move the request to. Default ILLiad queues display in process order in the top section, and any custom queues display alphabetically in the bottom section.
- ILLiad will route the request to the new queue.
- If you opened the request from a working queue such as Awaiting Request Processing, the request will close and the queue will be refreshed, allowing you to work on the next request.
- You can view the current status of the request in the bottom left corner of the form. You can also view the tracking and history from the History tab on the form.