You can export regular or custom search results as an .xlsx, PDF, html, or .txt file.
- Once you have searched for something either with the search boxes on the Ares home screen or with a custom search, a grid of results will appear.
- To export the search result information, right-click on any column header in the results.
- Select Export from the list. A Save dialog box will appear.
- Type in the file name you want to save it as.
- Select the file type you want: .xlsx, .pdf, .html, or .txt.
- Click Save.