Once you have received an invitation to join an Atlas Video Training Library group, follow the directions below to set up your new account:
- You will receive an invitation by email from Atlas Accounts. Click the Accept Invitation link in
- An account sign-in page will open where you will need to click the Register for one here link to create an account.
You may already have an account if you registered for the ILLiad Conference between 2014-2016. If so, sign in with the username and password created you created for that use.A Forgot Password option is available to reset your password. If you have forgotten your username, contact email@example.com.
- Fill in the account form and click Submit.
- You will be directed to the sign-in screen. Log in with your newly created password.
- After your account is approved by the group owner, you will have access to the Video Training Library.
See Using the Video Training Library for information on navigating and using the site once your account is approved.