You can assign or remove flags from multiple transactions.
- From the ILLiad main screen, double-click to open a queue. If more than one request is in that queue, a grid will appear.
- From the grid, select one or more requests.
- Click Add Flag to assign a flag to the selected requests.
Adding and Removing Flags from a Flag Queue
You can open a flag queue to view all requests marked with that specific flag.
- From the ILLiad main screen, double-click to open a specific flag queue. These queues have a flag symbol next to their names.
- Select one or more request from the grid.
- To add additional flags to the requests, click Add Flag and select a flag to add.
- To remove the current flag, click Remove Flag.