ILLiad Training Tools - Where to Start
Are you new to ILLiad, brushing up on some features you haven't used in a while, or want to learn about newly released features? There are several free training tools for ILLiad from the resources provided by Atlas to conference recordings.
Commonly Used Training Resources
- ILLiad Documentation - Includes user guides that showcase workflows and feature descriptions, release notes, installation and updating procedures, and knowledge-based articles for troubleshooting. Here are some recommended sections for new staff members:
- Addon Documentation - A repository of addons created by Atlas and 3rd-party developers to add additional functionality to ILLiad. Includes instructions on how to install and configure Client, Server, and Decision Support Pipeline (DSP) addons.
- Video Training Library (VTL) - Includes several free videos from past webinars.
- UserVoice - A list of any outstanding know issues, the version they are fixed in, and any workarounds.
Live Training Events
- OCLC Resource Sharing Conference (RSC) 2021
- Northwest Interlibrary Loan Conference
- IDS Project Conference 2021
Want a more personalized training experience?
There are a few additional resources you can receive at an additional cost.
- Atlas Concierge Service - Customized staff training and tune-up assistance.
- Virtual Training Library (VTL) - 100s of videos available exclusively to VTL subscribers. Includes step-by-step workflow and configuration videos. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free trial.
- Workshops - Occasionally workshops are made available for registration. Example of past events: DSP Innovative Lab & Updating the Web Pages Innovative Lab.
- IDS Project's Online Learning Institute also has some nice resources at https://idsproject.org/OLI/index.aspx.
Have a specific question?
- Do you have a specific question and can't find the answer, please contact email@example.com or ask someone else in the ILL community. Resources on staying connected to list serves, social media groups, etc. can be found here: Staying Connected in the ILLiad Community - Updates, training opportunities, connecting with other ILLers.
Are there any training resources or webinars you would like to see that are not included in this list? Feel free to contact me directly or contact support and ask for Sara.
Sara Juel, MBA
Access Services Product Manager
Atlas Systems - Library excellence through efficiency
“Training from anywhere…Enroll in an online training course from home or office.”