Staying Connected in the ILLiad Community - Updates, training opportunities, connecting with other ILLers
Want to stay connected in the ILL community or receive updates on ILLiad when new releases or training opportunities become available? We've put together a list of all the communication resources available to ILL practitioners.
ILLiad News & Updates (releases, webinars, events)
- ILLiad Community Portal: https://support.atlas-sys.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000191628
- Atlas News Blog: https://www.atlas-sys.com/news
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/atlassystems
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atlassystems/
To receive any updates to the ILLiad Roadmap or the Release Schedule, click the follow button on these support pages:
- Roadmap: https://support.atlas-sys.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500002087742-ILLiad-Roadmap-Details-and-Timeline
- Release Schedule: https://support.atlas-sys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011911933-ILLiad-Release-Schedule
- Eventbrite: Webinars and training events hosted by Atlas Systems. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/atlas-systems-29295592643
- Resource Sharing Product Insights: Monthly webinars hosted by OCLC that showcase upcoming releases with ILLiad and WorldShare. Register here: https://www.oclc.org/community/interlibrary_loan/events.en.html
Interlibrary Loan Community
Atlas Staff also post updates to the relevant platform.
ILLers; a FB Group For Interlibrary Loan Librarians: This is a closed Facebook group specifically for ILL practitioners. Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/172179662942180/
- ill-l: This listserv is hosted by OCLC. It is a discussion forum for ILL practitioners of all types. Typical posts include events, awards, and job postings. Many librarians also use it to request hard-to-find ILL materials. Register here: http://www2004.lsoft.se/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=ILL-L&H=OCLCLISTS.ORG
- workflow toolkit-l: This discussion list, hosted by the IDS project and open to all, includes posts on ILLiad best practices and workflows. Register here: https://mail.geneseo.edu/mailman/listinfo/workflowtoolkit-l
- rapidill-l: This is a discussion list for customers of RapidILL. Register here: https://exlibrisusers.org/listinfo/rapidill
- docline-l: This is an email discussion list for DOCLINE users available from the National Library of Medicine. Register here: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/newdocline_l.html
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me or your ILLaid service provider.
Sara Juel, MBA
Access Services Product Manager
Atlas Systems - Library excellence through efficiency
“Training from anywhere…Enroll in an online training course from home or office.”