Updated Addons & Web Pages and WSILL Downtime
Hello ILLiad Community,
Sorry for the cross-post if you've already seen this message.
On September 14th, 2022, at 9:00 PM EST, the ILLBibSearchSE (SRW) service impacting WSILL will be temporarily unavailable for planned maintenance. Downtime should be very minimal. I will provide an update once the maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience during this important update.
- ILLiad WorldCat Local Search addon: the addon has been updated to use the Chromium browser. We’ve also created a public GitHub repo for it.
- In the past few months several other addons have been updated as well to include:
- ILLiad DOI Resolver DSP Addon: update support Korean response format.
- ILLiad Google Scholar Search: a button was added allowing the PDF to open in a separate window using the default browser set on your machine.
- ILLiad CaiaSoft Server Addon: fix a bug that prevented the addon from running properly afterward if a database connection failed.
- Updated v9.2 Web Pages: we’ve released an updated version of the web pages for users on v9.2 to keep up to date with accessibility.
We understand making web edits can be a pain so we’ve created a code comparison tool to make the process of locating changes easier. The tool includes instructions on updating your web pages as well as showing a comparison of the changes that should be made. See attached screenshot.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or contact email@example.com.
“Training from anywhere…Enroll in an online training course from home or office.”