Upcoming Re-release of 9.1.4 Client Update
Hello ILLiad Community,
Thank you for working with Atlas to help identify and troubleshoot the 9.1.4 update. We've determined there were several additional authentication requirements with the new Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) API that we were not initially aware of. These issues have been addressed and tested by several institutions to ensure everything is running smoothly. Atlas will be re-releasing this update this afternoon. If you're already on v9.1.4, you won't need to update again. These issues addressed include:
- The CCC now verifies locations and currency when determining which rights are granted. Those who may have had a CCC account for a few years didn't have the option to select a default currency when creating an account. We've worked with the CCC to have all ILLiad users' CCC accounts updated with a default preferred currency.
- The CCC no longer allows anonymous searching. If you already have credentials, please configure your CCCusername and CCCpassword in the ILLiad customization manager. If you don't have an account, please follow the instructions below:
- Login into Marketplace using an existing username and password.
- If you've forgotten your password, reset the password by clicking “forget PW”.
- Create new credentials only if cannot find a username or if you've never created one before. Register on Marketplace and select Organization.
- Use these credentials for the CCCusername and CCCpassword values in the Customization Manager.
Note: the reason for using the existing username is so that order history can be preserved. New credentials will not have history. That is why we want them to take these steps above in order.
If you have any additional questions regarding the update, please let me know.
“Training from anywhere…Enroll in an online training course from home or office.”