Aeon in Focus - Duplicate/Problem Request Feedback
- How should we match requests?
- What options should be used to mark requests as duplicate or "next"?
- What additional statuses or workflow steps are needed?
Feedback from webinar:
- preferred fields to match on: call number + box (ItemVolume or other field), barcode, ArchivesSpace ID
- would be useful to check items against active queues (i.e. In Item Retrieval, Item on Hold, Item Checked Out, Awaiting Item Reshelving and anything in an equivalent state code)
- need way to see what the matching requests are directly on the duplicate or problem record (a tab, for example, that displays matching requests)
- visual indicator (like a flag) that would indicate a request is a duplicate
- could use new queue like "Item In Use" to indicate that item already on hold or checked out to a patron has been requested by another or multiple patrons
Please add additional questions or comments below. As the development process continues for this feature, we will update this post or ask additional questions. Thank you in advance for your feedback!