Ares v18.104.22.168 Update on Monday October 2nd, 2023
Hello Ares Community,
Atlas Systems will be releasing an Ares update on Monday, October 2nd, 2023. There is both a client and server update.
This update addresses the following issue:
- Updating the browser components to WebView2
- Integration with three different Captcha challenge providers to provide an extra security against bot-driven account creation tools, and several other improvements
- A couple fixes to the CCC integration
For additional details surrounding this update, please see the release below:
- 02 October 2023 Ares Server (22.214.171.124) and Client (5.0.9) Release
- 02 October 2023 Default Web Pages (5.0.9) Release
- Atlas Systems Hosted: Hosting services will be contacting those on server version 5.0.8 with details regarding your update. If you are on a previous version of Ares and would like to schedule an update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your update with hosting services.
- Self-hosted: Please review the updating instructions and coordinate with your IT department to schedule the update. Note: Updating procedure includes removing a deprecated DLL file. Details are available here.
If you have any questions, please contact Atlas Support staff at 800-567-7401 x1 or email us at email@example.com.
Please share this notice internally as needed.
“Training from anywhere…Enroll in an online training course from home or office.”