This Policy establishes terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Software. Use of the Software is conditioned upon your acceptance of this Policy. Your continued use of the Software constitutes your agreement to this Policy in its entirety. If you do not agree to the Policy, do not use the Software.
- If you post materials using the Software, you represent and warrant to Atlas that (a) you own all rights (including copyrights) to the materials posted or (b) you have obtained prior written consent from the owner(s) of all rights (including copyrights) to the materials posted, which consent permits the posting of such materials.
- If you access, retrieve, download or reproduce materials posted using the Software or Atlas Servers, you represent and warrant to Atlas that any such action and all uses you make of the materials will be in compliance with all applicable laws, including copyright laws, and any other applicable restrictions.
- You agree to not use or permit use of the Software or Atlas Servers (a) in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree, (b) to violate the rights of others, (c) to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network, (d) to spam or distribute malware, (e) in a way that could harm the Atlas Servers or impair anyone else’s use of them, (f) in any application or situation where failure of Atlas Servers could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage, or (g) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Policy.
- You agree to not use the Software or Atlas Servers to post any illegal material or material that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- You agree to not post advertisements using the Software or Atlas Servers, or use them for any commercial solicitations of any kind.
- Atlas reserves the right to immediately, within its sole discretion and without prior notice, to remove any material posted to Atlas Servers and/or terminate access to Atlas Servers in the event of any violation of or failure to comply with this Policy or for any other reason. You hereby release, waive and relinquish any claim or cause of action against Atlas and its service providers with respect to removal of any materials from Atlas Servers and/or termination of access to Atlas Servers.
- If you believe materials posted to Atlas Servers infringe your copyright, or that materials have been improperly removed from Atlas Servers due to an allegation of copyright infringement, you may notify Atlas pursuant to its Copyright Infringement Notification Policy.