These release notes describe functionality that may not have been released yet. To see when this functionality is planned to release, please review What's new and planned for Ares. Delivery timelines and projected functionality may change or may not ship.
Ares will now have the option to set rules for the automatic expiration staff and user passwords.
- The UserPasswordExpirationEnabled (default value: yes) and UserPasswordExpirationDays (default value: 180 days) customization keys have been added to enable user password expiration and set default dates for expiration.
- The StaffPasswordExpirationDays (default value:180 days) customization key has been added to set the number of days before a password expires for a Staff member.
- The SLUserPasswordExpired status line customization key has been added to appear if a user attempts to login with an expired password. The default verbiage is set to say "Your password is expired. Please update your password."
- A Force Reset checkbox has been added to the Client's change password form generated on the FormUserInfo. When checked, the force reset will prompt the user to reset their password upon attempting to login.
- A Force Reset checkbox has been added to the Staff Manager's change password form for a selected user. When checked, the force reset will prompt the Staff member to reset their password upon attempting to login. This allows a staff member to force their own password reset.