These release notes describe functionality that may not have been released yet. To see when this functionality is planned to release, please review What's new and planned for ILLiad. Delivery timelines and projected functionality may change or may not ship.
The ILLiad patron web interface will get a makeover to comply with Section 508 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The first thing users will notice is the modern streamlined look.
The update will not automatically overwrite your current webpages to prevent erasing any custom work you may have added to your webpages. When ILLiad 9.1 is released, the default pages will be available for download separately.
- Includes WCAG 2.1: Makes ILLiad web content more accessible
- Responsive: Better support for mobile devices and varied desktop configurations
- Updated look: Newly designed with a modern style based on Bootstrap
- Enhanced patron experience: easier to understand interfaces and navigation
- Existing pages will continue to function
- You may want to edit the new web pages to include your customized branding and text