The Ares Customization Manager supports customization keys that are specific to a given Processing Location.
Processing Location Dropdown
You can change the Processing Location for one or more items using the Change Processing Site command. This button is located on the ribbon of open status queues as well as basic and custom search results grids. Click to choose the result(s) you want to change, click the Change Processing Site icon and choose the new site. The items will be moved to the processing site you selected.
The (DEFAULT) option indicates that you are not working with a specific Processing Location.
- In the Ares Customization Manager, select the Default button.
- Select the Processing site you want to switch to.
Processing Location Entries
In the Tracking grid shown in every customization key, the Processing Location column is displayed.
Additionally, you can view the Processing Location of all Ares customization keys in the Customization table, found under System | General | Customization.
Creating Site-Specific Keys
Staff are able to create customization keys that are specific to a particular Processing Location. In the Ares database, the ProcessingLocation field will contain that Processing Location's site code.
- In the Ares Customization Manager, navigate to the Customization table under System | General.
- Click on the entry for the key you want to duplicate under another Processing Location.
- Click Copy Record. An Edit Row section will appear.
- Make any necessary changes, and select the new Processing Location from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.