Having access to an ArchivesSpace account with System Administrator privileges is necessary for replicating these steps.
System administrative permissions allow the administrator to create, modify, customize, and delete repositories, users, and data records.
- Click the System dropdown menu.
- Click Manage Users.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the chosen user's name.
- At the bottom of the Edit Account page is a checkbox that says "Grant system administrator permissions".
- Add the checkmark to give the user system administrator permissions.
- Remove the checkmark to take away system administrator permissions.
- Click Update Account to save the changes and be returned to the Users page.