Having access to an ArchivesSpace account with System Administrator privileges is necessary for replicating these steps.
- Click Select Repository to choose the repository that you would like to view.
- Click the gear next to the repository name and choose Manage Groups.
- A page with a list of the groups will display. Click Edit located to the right of the name of the group you would like to delete.
- Click Delete in the upper right portion of the page.
- A confirmation box will appear with the option to Cancel the deletion or Delete.
Consider assigning members of this group to a different group before deletion.
This action cannot be undone, so be sure before deleting.
- If Cancel is chosen, the user will be returned to the previous page.
- Delete is chosen, the user will be brought to the Groups page, and the chosen group will no longer be present in the list.