Navigate to an Accession Record to be edited in one of two ways:
- Click Select Repository and choose the one that contains the Accession Record to be worked on.
- Click the Search All Records search box.
- Type in the term(s) for the Accession Record to be worked on.
- Limit by Accession.
- Find the record in the search results and click Edit.
- Click Select Repository and choose the one that contains the Accession Record to be edited.
- Click Browse and select Accessions from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Filter by text search box on the left of the screen and type in the term(s) for the Accession Record(s) to be edited.
- Click Edit to the right of the chosen Accession Record.
In edit mode, all sections which have already been filled out are active and any desired changes can be typed in. Use the scroll bar on the right to navigate to each section, or use the quick links menu on the left to click name of the section which needs to be edited.
Save buttons can be found at the bottom of the page, beneath the quick links menu, and at the top of the page.
To undo any changes, click Revert Changes.
Switch from edit mode back to view mode by clicking the name of the Accession Record in the breadcrumbs trail at the top of the record.