Downloading Loansome Doc Requests
- Log into Docline. If you have any Loansome Doc Requests to download, they will appear from your DoclineHome page.
- From the Docline main menu, select Loansome Doc Requests Awaiting Receipt.
- You will go to a page containing all of the information for the Loansome Doc Requests. Type Ctrl+A to highlight all the requests, then Ctrl+C to copy them.
Importing Loansome Doc Requests
- Go into ILLiad and select the Import Requests | Docline from the Borrowing Ribbon on the Main Page.
- The system will grab the copied requests and import them into ILLiad.
- You should then receive a message telling you the download is complete and how many records were downloaded.
- When importing Docline requests, publisher information appears in the Item Author/Publisher field on the Article tab of the borrowing request form.
You can import Docline requests from the clipboard (e.g., from a separate browser window) by copying the request text and clicking Import from Clipboard on the Docline Borrowing tab. The request information is correctly imported to the Request form.